Financial Planning is a dynamic process that helps you to identify
and have control of your financial objectives, goals and priorities.
At Efficient Financial we work with you to create,[/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row inner_container=”true” no_margin=”true” padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”15px” border=”bottom” bg_color=”#ffffff”][vc_column fade=”true” fade_animation=”in-from-left” fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”1/4″ style=”margin-top: 1.25em;”][/vc_column][vc_column fade=”true” fade_animation=”in-from-right” fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”3/4″ style=”background-color: #ffffff;”]
where possible, simple solutions to complex situations.
The Financial Plan is YOUR PLAN, not ours.
We merely provide you with guidance, insight and professional assistance to light the way and bring knowledge and discipline to your door.
A Financial Plan is not set in stone and should adapt to your changing circumstances, needs and objectives.
A good Financial Plan can also help you overcome obstacles that life will invariably throw in along the way.
Comprehensive Financial Plan
Personal Tax and Estate Planning
Investment Portfolio Management
Includes detailed review of :
- Financial goal setting
- Net worth analysis
- Debt analysis
- Cash-flow, income and expenditure analysis
- Investment analysis and planning
- Retirement planning
- Insurance analysis and planning
- Education analysis and planning
- Tax planning
- Estate and inheritance tax planning
- Charitable giving planning
Our financial planners will give advice on:
- What do you need to do differently and if so, what?
- How much do you need to save?
- What types of retirement accounts to use?
- What type of mortgage should you have?
- What type and how much insurance you need e.g. life insurance, long term care insurance, disability?
- How much to keep in your emergency fund?
- What changes might improve your tax situation?
- What rate of return you will need to earn on your savings / investments to achieve your goals over a given time frame?
- Whether it makes sense for you to pay off your mortgage?
In addition we can advise on estate planning and tax planning services.
The Financial Planning Process[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row inner_container=”true” padding_top=”35px” padding_bottom=”25px” border=”none” style=”color: #ffffff; background-color: rgba(51, 102, 153, 0.85); filter: alpha(opacity=85); border-top: 1px solid #fff;” bg_video=”” class=””][vc_column fade=”true” fade_animation=”in-from-left” fade_animation_offset=”75px” width=”1/3″]
[/vc_column][vc_column fade=”true” fade_animation=”in-from-right” fade_animation_offset=”95px” width=”2/3″]
A Financial Plan will help you in the following ways:
- Peace of mind concerning your money
- Become financially well organised
- Achieve and maintain financial independence
- Provide efficient solutions to technical financial planning issues
- Maximise your returns and resources
- Provide you with accountability